Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Guys' Idol Nite

Okay. A little different take on my nephew's Idol Chart: Faces to go with names, songs, etc.
So, here's my Simon on the nite:

Luke does Wham!- and not well. Get him off the TV!
David A once again a mature choice in Another Day in Paradise. Well arranged version. Still think he can win it all.
Danny's Tainted Love popped for me.

David H did a strong version of If I kiss you like this. But will he survive the controversy of being a male stripper in a male strip club?

David C's version of Hello absolutely rocked!
Michael Johns' Don't you forget about me. Trust me. We won't.
Jason Castro. Have only heard that a song a very few times, but he nailed it!
Chikezie-She Fills Me Up-So many other songs from the 80's he could have done better with. Get him off my TV, too.

No comments: