Sunday, April 27, 2008

OOPS!

Well, in my last episode of posting, (Try to keep up and watch me for the changes) I mentioned that there was no Administrative Professional Day acknowledgement for me from my boss and the others I do things for at our office. I was hurt that day, because I think that my boss and the "others" think quite highly of me as they know I am a reliable and trustworthy employee.
THEN, it was pointed out to me that all of our desk calendars in the office are misprinted, noting that APD or Secretary's day is on the 30th.....next Wednesday! The other calendars that are on the walls of the office(s) make no reference to the day at all, so that all they had to rely on was the desk calendars. I'm glad I'm more reliable that the desk calendars. And I should have known. They had the Super Bowl being played on a Monday.................
So, we will just go with the 30th and not tell my boss any different. She has enough stress with her son's upcoming wedding, his fiance's upcoming bridal shower, and the everyday goings on with her mom, plus a husband and running a business, 2 businesses really, and Helping her husband with his 2 businesses and trying to have a life. Oh, she's also hosting a birthday party for one of her friends. Whew. With all that, I had just thought she forgot. But no. It's just the calendar's fault, rather the printer of the calendar's fault........

No comments: