Wednesday, April 23, 2008

America must be F#@%in' CRAZY.....

Did ya vote? What show were you watching? Did ya dial the wrong numbers? How in HELL do Carly and Syesha end up in the bottom 2? And they send Carly home? Whaaaaat?

It must have been past Jason's bedtime, cause when they showed him with Brooke and the bottom 2 backstage, he was yawning. Sorry to keep you awake for the results, butthole.
I don't even think he knows what greatness he was in the presence of. Andrew Lloyd Weber. Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber. You may call him Lord Andrew if you wish. He has been knighted by the Queen of England. He was a child prodigy. He wrote his 1st composition at age 9. Have you written anything, Jason? He has written many musicals in his years. Do you have any idea? Probably not. You are probably too stoned.

I voted a bunch of times for the Davids. I voted for Syesha. I was indifferent about Carly. But Jason and Brooke? Are you f----in' kiddin' me? These should have been bottom 2. No question. Jason sucks and brooke doesn't have the confidence to bethe Idol winner. She'd never be able to handle the pressure.

So, I ask. Are we watching the same American Idol?

Next week is Neil Diamond week. I hope Brook does "You don't bring me Flowers". Oh, wait. That should be Jason's choice. Brooke shoud do Love is in the Air. I hope David C does Cherri. David A should do Sweet Caroline. Syesha-Comin' to America. But, he has a vast library of songs, so we shall see.

1 comment:

--David said...

I agree! What the heck is America listening to!? AUGH! And of all the people who are dying to be mentors, they pick Neil Diamond!? Do any of the kids on the show even know who he is!? Come on, Idol, get serious. This should be the last season. Really, dawg...