Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sandy and Danny.......

Well, honestly, I have not followed the Grease: You're the One That I Want competition as closely as I have followed the Idol competition. But a few weeks back, I said that Laura was going to be Sandy and was up in the air about the Danny. But, today, on BRAVO, they had a marathon, so I got to see alot of the competition that I have missed! Very cool! So, it has brought me up to speed for tonight's finals. Austin, who had to be saved at least once, is awesome, I think. He's got a twinkle in his eye and a little devil in his smile that just shines above the rest. And he kinda reminds me of the guy who played the lead in GREASE 2. You know the guy. He was a cop on TJ Hooker.....dark hair, good lookin'......wait, let me do a search....I find out his name. Okay, I'm back. Adrien Zmed was his name. He even appeared on one of the shows earlier on. Anyway, Austin reminds me of him.I think it's the shape of his face. Not that I liked Grease 2, though. Laura has also made it to the finals. Blonde or or not, I think Ashlee is lacking something. And the last show today, which would have been last week's show, was awesome. I think Austin and Laura made a better duet or couple if you will. I do think Derek had the look and a good voice, though, he was voted off. Max also made the finals, but he and Ashlee didn't seem comfortable together. But he didn't seem comfortable with Laura either. My votes: Laura and Austin. Definitley. Bleach her hair, dye his and oila'! and the girl has had to postpone her wedding for this!!! Man!

No comments: