Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sandy and Danny updated......DEAL

Well, I had the Laura part right. But Max Crumm-y? America is crazy. I think they went for the sob story. Not that is wasn't true......Just America is so soft hearted. And that's not a bad thing. That's why shows like Extreme Home Makeover are a hit. It hits America in the heart. So, I think the Bell Palsy deal and telling that story was what got America's vote. Austin would have been so much better......

The lady on Deal or No Deal was tooooooooooooooo perky. I like my caffeine, but she is way too jumpy. Me? I would have taken the second offer of the 82K. I never win anything, so I know that would have been it for me. She ended up with $500. Poor Schmuckette. It was cool that the covered the cases like checkered flags, though. But if they did that for me, I would have called my numbers by the name of the driver associated with each number and really make is a NASCAR themed show! My case I would pick to be mine? Jeff Gordon (24), of course!Then I think I would go with drivers I don't like: Greg Biffle, Kyle Bush, Kurt Bush, Sterling Marlin, Matt Kenseth, Casey Mears Robby Gordon. Then I would do drivers that I do like, cause there are way more of them; Kenny Schrader, Mark Martin, Dale, Jr., Tony stewart, etc. till all the cases were gone and I knew I had the mil, or the banker made such an offer I'd have to take it. Maybe they could get Jeffie on the video phone to help me play..................Oh, the dreamer I am...................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are YOU crazy. Austin was SOOOO fake. I liked Max before the sob story. And what did you say about never winning anything? HELLOOOOO!!!!!!