Sunday, March 25, 2007

I want a bumper sticker..........

What is up with guys that own trucks that have to get those rubber looking scrotums and hang them on the rear bumper or undercarriage of the vehicle? It's not cute. It's not attractive. And it sure as hell doesn't make you more of a man! The amount of testosterone in your body, is all you have. Adding a set will not increase it. The truck's "balls" are where they should be if you have a bad ass truck with some horse power--in the engine, under the hood--hidden. And that's where all balls should be--hidden. The real life ones are not attractive to look at, so why put fake ones dangling from the back of your truck? There is a reason that nature has put yours where they are. Are you that insecure about your manhood because the ones you were born with are now kept in your wife's purse? Well buddy, Like I said, the fake ones aren't going to make you more of man. They just make women like me laugh at you. I want a bumper sticker that says "Both sets of your balls belong in your wife's purse!" My truck has balls. I don't have to advertise it with some fake ones!! Aaaaarrrrrgh!

No comments: