Friday, August 28, 2009

Wee Wee Spent the Weekend; What a Monday!

Wee Wee was at our house this weekend. Here's the pictures. Isn't he a cutie?



_________________________________________________
Then Monday, I took Dean to work in the morning. Came home and went back to bed. When I got up, I found myself really wishing this menopause thing was in full force already (you can figure out what happened). Not pleasant. I go to the lady's house that I help. And she has a bug up her butt about something! She want's me to straighten out her closet. So, I open the door and everything she has bought recently is just thrown in there. It's a walk in closet and she has decided that she doesn't want the half million shoeboxes on the floor. "We" are going to put them up on the shelf. So, I take all the boxes, open them one at a time, and show her the shoes. She would then tell me if they stayed in the closet, or when to the basement for storage. After 3 hours of that, I go to Arby's and get lunch. When I go to open the front door, I dropped my iced sweet tea all over the front stoop!
Finally, it's time to go home. I hear a noise coming from the tire and feel a vibration. Dean checks it when I get home and finds I have a nail in my right rear tire. So, Tuesday, I have to have it fixed.
Monday! What else could have gone wrong? So, I went and did that on Tuesday, went and a battery put in the remote for the truck, and to the grocery store. A good day, but I still hear that noise and feel the vibration when I drive the car. I figure it's just my imagination working overtime cause they fixed my tire..........
Wednesday, I have to be at the lady's house at 7:30 a.m. because the electrician is coming to hang 2 chandeliers and a ceiling fan for her. She doesn't like to be alone in the house with strangers, so I go. I end up helping him--handing him pieces of the chandeliers and fan so he doesn't make 80 trips up and down the ladder- so it helped pass the time. We decided on Subway for lunch. I go out, and I have a flat tire! Not the same tire that was fixed the day before, the other rear tire! Straight up the street I go to the tire place again! This one has a piece of metal in it and I have to be another tire because that one's irrepairable! Go to Subway and get lunch and everthing is fine!
Yesterday, I spent the day cleaning and getting in touch with old friends via Facebook! The music for the song "Foot Stompin" always goes through my head. Except it's "Facebookin"! So, that was my week. I know I'm not the only one who didn't have a good one!
I'm glad it's now Friday!

No comments: