Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Something looks like paint shop

My nephew also ha a slide show on his blog that feature pics of his dad. While I was enjoying the slide show for the bazillionth time, something hit me today. There is one of my sister and Jerry at Kennywood on the parachute ride. I think they call it the Skydiver or something. the color of Jerry's jeans & the color of the outside of the gondola look like they were photoshopped or paintshopped in. They just look weird. Maybe it's me. I don't know if someone took the picture if they have a camera set up on the ride itself that snaps an action photo of riders enjoying themselves. We got one like that when we were on our honeymoon in Las Vegas. We rode the roller coaster at New York, New York and there was a god awful picture of me on the coaster, going down hill, mouth open and hair all wind blown straight back. It was horrible. Any way, I was just wondering about that certain picture..... Maybe it's because not much else in the picture has much color...........?????


1 comment:

--David said...

No trickery there other than Mother Nature herself. I even played with the colors on it at one point, but the original (the one you see there) is actually the best outcome. I'm sure it was the photographer... :-) (that'd be me)