Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Idol Final

I was very nervous about tonight. I am still voting for David C. Simon gave the night to David A., but I think the first round was a tie. Cook did U2's Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. Arch did Elton John's Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me. Both were really good. The second round with each doing an original song picked through some contest, I thought David Cook's song was way better. Definitely. Cook's third round was The World I Know. I didn't know this song, but I liked it. ALOT. I could definitely see me buying a CD of David Cook's somewhere down the line. Arch did Imagine in the third round. He's done that song already in the competition. I didn't like this rendition as well as the first time. Not at all. So, Simon, you're wrong. I guess we'll see tomorrow nite. I'm going to keep redialing Cook's number til voting is over at 1 a.m. in this time zone.............I can't believe it's over................
I'm voting for you David.
Good Luck. I hope you are the AH meri can Idol!

No comments: