Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hooray, Hooray, it's on it's way!!!

I am a poet and don't know it. Actually, I do write poems. Mushy ones for Dean usually. I have written a poem or 2 for my sister too.

Well, yesterday was my last day of work until the 3rd of January. We had a great office party and I got wonderful gifts from my bosses and co workers as I do every year. 2 shopping bags full of stuff to bring home! We also had great food. Party Kielbasa, macaroni salad, chicken, veggies and dip, buffalo chicken dip and chips. Yum-O. After we all ate, we all took turns and opened one gift at a time. I got a new Mikasa crystal Christmas candy dish, a camper ornament with our name on it, a lightup gingerbread house and the candles to go with it, body lotion, foot lotion, and a christmas candleholder that is reindeer that hold votive cups. Even the dogs got gifts!

The shopping is all finally done. Everything that was ordered has come in. Even the last item I was waiting for for my sister. "Santa" sent it earlier in the week and it arrived today. It is wrapped already too! I just have a couple of things to wrap for Dean and all is done.

Once he is done baking cookies, I can put the table cloth on the table and put out the Christmas dinnerware and stuff. Then the house will be done. So, tomorrow sometime, I will be definitely ready.

We have our bowling Christmas party tonight, so I have to dash now and get ready. But I wanted to give you the update or low down or the skinny-whatever lingo the kids are using. Who can keep up? Any way, I didn't want there to be a lapse in my blogging. Some people get so testy about that............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no updates..i was just looking for a preview....have fun with your sis..see ya thrusday