Monday, December 3, 2007

1/4" of snow........

WARNING!!!!




This what the snow looked like today when I went out to leave work. Ya know, here in the Burgh, that as soon as the snow flies, everyone has to drive 10 mph UNDER the speed limit! So needless to say, it was after 5 when I got home/ I am done work at 4:30, and I had to brush the snow off the windshield and let the truck warm up a few minutes, but damn, people, the roads aren't frozen. You don't slow down that much when they're wet from rain, do you? I don't want to wreck my truck any more than you want to wreck your vehicle, but people that break check for no reason should be shot! There should be a law! You cannot hit your breaks unless it's for a stop sign, red light, animal or person in the road. To hit your breaks when the weather is bad when there are people behind you just to see if the roads are icy is JUST PLAIN STUPID!!!!! This is what causes the accidents............ It was a 1/4" of snow and they all were driving like it was like this outside.................



It is supposed to get warm (er) again by the weekend. 50's I think I heard....................

1 comment:

--David said...

Well, I can't say much... Here, when it drizzles, people drive like there's a foot of snow on the ground - and if it DOES snow, fuggedabahdit!