Monday, April 9, 2007

Justin Beever in Mercury ad; Easter, Back to work











Have you heard of Justin Beever? He is the most awesome sidewalk chalk artist ever! he has done incredible things. See these? Click on them to enlarge each image. They really are incredible! These are really done on flat sidewalks! Notice that you can see the bricks in the computer monitor of the laptop drawing?
Well, they have used his artistic ablility in a Mercury commercial! I saw it for the first time this evening! How cool is that? Well, I just wanted to share.
_____________________________
Easter was very quiet at our house. Just Dean and I. We had the traditional Easter ham and Darlene's famous scalloped potatoes, of course. We had Jordan from Thursday night to Saturday afternoon. We bowled our last night of bowling Saturday night, now, racing and camping season!!!! Yea-ay! Have I told you I hate bowling? I am just not any good at it any more and I don't know why. When I was little, my sister's father in law gave me lessons and I had a 184 avg. Now, I am lucky to have a 124. I guess cause my body is not the same as it was when I was 6 and 7 years old (hellOOOO) and I don't stand the same, approach the same, release the same....I don't know. I just know that it's my payment plan to be able to go to Deep Creek in the fall....
______________________________
So, after being off on Friday, it was back to work today. It was pretty slow, and all day long Heigh Ho Heigh Ho was running through my head. Damn David. He had to post that on his blog the other day. Now it's stuck in my head. Except I changed the words a bit while it was running through my brain today. Heigh Ho heigh Ho, I'm back to work, it's slow. I have to be here all day long. Heigh Ho Heigh Ho Heigh Ho! Yes, I know I am warped individual.......If you read David's blog, you'll see it runs in the family.........(No offense, Dave)
________________________________

1 comment:

--David said...

Okay, for the record, I posted several of Justin's pics to my blog quite a while ago... :-)

I know what you mean about bowling... Man, I used to kick butt! Now, I'm lucky the dang thing even stays on the lane! Ouch....

LOL - Heigh-Ho stuck in your head! That's funny!! And, being a warped individual is nothing to be offended by! I resemble that remark!! :-) If I wasn't so demented, my spaghetti-making adventure would have just been another night of supper! :-)