Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Idol Chatter, Stars update, another movie

I think this was one of the best Idols ever! Phil did great with Where the Black Top Ends! Jordin was IN CRED I BLE! She absolutely nailed Broken Wing! Melinda was awesome, even though I did not know her song, I though she was great. Lakisha nailed Jesus Take the Wheel, even though, the judges thought she was yelling. No, It's just that strong of a song. I'd love to know what Carrie Underwood thought. So, 1 is Jordin, 2 is Phil. Lakisha and Melinda are 3 and 4 interchangeably. I wasn't thrilled with either Chris' Mayberry OR Blake's When Stars Go Blue. They are at 5 and 6 interchangeably. Sanjaya, well, it was Sanjaya.
________________________________
Wow, I can't believe I actually placed all the dancers exactly where the judges had! Can't wait to see if I am right that Clyde is the one to go home.........We will probably know before I am through with this post......................Heather and Clyde in the bottom 2! And the one to go home..........................................................CLYDE!!!!!!!Man did I have that pegged? (see last night's post) Good night! One more thing before I sign off tonight........I thought it was VERY touching that Billy Ray wore a black ribbon around that incredible right bicep.............VA Tech victims in our thoughts................
____________________________
If you read an earlier post of mine about movies we watch over and over, then you know there is a very long list of movies that I like to watch every time they are on. Ran across another one tonight. Dave. About the man who can pass for the president's double, then the powers that be actually put him in the Whitehouse to stand in for the incapacitated President, Bill Mitchell. Really good movie. It may be where I was so convinced that the government does lie and cover up things. No, wait, that was The Warren Commission............I think I was 3 or 4 when that came out.

No comments: