Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Sister is coming!!! My Sister is coming!!!!!!

Yes, it's finally going to happen. My sister called last night to tell me she is coming to the Burgh for Christams week. She will stay half the week with me and Dean and the other half with our brother, Billy and his wife Patty. I am so glad. It will be really rough on her during the holidays this year, so if she comes to Pittsburgh, at least she's not in her own house thinking about her hubby all week. Wonder if she's bringing the Cee Cee? If we have snow for Christmas, the poor dog will be shell shocked! But if she does bring her, she'll adjust, I'm sure. And she's more than welcome. The more dogs the better, I say. Especially when they're tiny like Cees.

So, my excitement meter is maxed out. I feel like I'm bouncin' off the walls and it's over 2 months away!

Well, now I feel like I have a reason to really do up the Christmas decorations!
Think I can decorate more than this of years past? Watch me!

1 comment:

--David said...

We're very excited that she coming out there, too. I thin it will be a very nice change of pace for Mom!