Friday, August 22, 2008

You Can Let Go Now Daddy

Even though I don't want to. They keep playing that song on the radio, especially during work hours, and I cry every time. So Here are some pics of my dad.....If I can ever figure out how to slideshow them, I will do that and add to the neat things at the right...


Daddy at Brian's Highschool graduation. Circa June of 1989? Dave'll let me know for sure after he reads this, I'm sure.



This was Dad as Father of the Bride when I made the biggest mistke of my life in August, 1992. But I believe everything happens for a reason, and if this day wasn't part of my life's path, I would have never have met Dean and be the wife of the wonderful man I am married to now.



This was a group picture that I cropped so I just had dad. I think it was taken around Christmas of 95.


This is my Mom and Dad. This was taken in August of 96 for their 50th wedding anniversary. 2 days ago would have marked 62nd anniversary. Mom would have been 81 this past June and Dad would have been 83 this August 1st. I still miss him like it was yesterday.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: