Sunday, June 1, 2008

Uh-oh!

Our Pens are in trouble, folks. They lost last night at home. It was bad. Now they are down 3 games to 1 and have to go back to Detroit tomorrow night. If the Redwings win, the will get the Stanley Cup. If they lose, which I hope they do, then they come here for game six. So, let the Pens win tomorrow and win game 6 for the Stanley cup!!!!!!!!!!!
____________________________________________
Today, I went to the bridal shower for Lauren, Wynn's fiance'. Wynn is my boss' son, as I am sure you know by now from reading different stuff about work and that on here.
The shower was at the Club at Nevillewood and was a very nice luncheon. We had wedding soup, then Cobb salad and chocolate mousse cups for dessert. I had 3 glasses of Sangria which was the bomb. Jim, the bartender, and Diane's friend, really hooked us up with those.
Lauren got a whole lot of great things to start homemaking after she and Wynn are married. She is a Kindergarten teacher in the Crafon Ingram school district. Wynn, as you know, works with me at Parker Plastics. Diane is his mom and my boss. And I guess you could say she is also my friend on some level. She's a great lady, and really great to work for and with.
Wynn and Lauren's wedding is July 26. It is also at Nevillewood. I am really looking forward to it. I think it will be alot of fun.
_____________________________________
We finally were able to get the camper out of storage on Friday after work. We were supposed to get new tires on it, but when the guys at Bruce Brothers went to put the tires on that they had ordered, they discovered that the distributer had sent the wrong size tires. So, we will get that done this week some time I guess. And we brought home and I cleaned it really well and stocked the non perishables so we will be ready to go. After our usual breakfast at the diner Saturday, we got it inspected and took it back to where we keep it, the back lot where I work. One of the perks, ya know.
Then it was off to Bed Bath & Beyond to get the shower gift. Then Giant Eagle for a little shopping, then the meat store and Pep Boys. Our Saturdays have really become busy.
So, now, I am going to go put my feet up and relax for a while before bedtime......Have a good week, people!

No comments: