Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MARCO!

POLO!





MARCO!









POLO!





No, I'm not in the pool playing that goofy "find me by the sound" game. I am referring to the new Nissan Rogue commercial where the guy and the girl are driving all over the city trying to find one another and using there in car Bluetooth or whatever it is to yell Marco and Polo and by the background noises, she finds him and tags him it.





Now, this is a ridiculous commercial considering that gas is 4 bucks a gallon. Even if th car gets great gas mileage, you are not going to waste it playing the Marco Polo tag game while driving all over town!

Stupid.

1 comment:

--David said...

Amen to that! Marco Polo in a PRIUS would still be a huge waste of money in these days!! If I tried to play that in my truck, I'd get as far as "Marc..." before heading to the gas station!!