Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hello Boys! I'm Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-ack!!!

Well, we are home again, home again jiggity jig. I just wanted you all to know that we are back safe and sound. We had a good time and I got some neat pics. I will post the day by day complete with pics at a later time. I just don't have the energy to do it at this posting. I have had to do some creative work for my boss who co chairs Rally for the Cure for the Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, I finally sorted through all the emails I got while we were away, and changed the time zone as per my nephew's instructions because I didn't know why the time that it showed I was posting was so far off from my actual time! Duh. It was set on Cayman or some weird thing! So, now I'm on Eastern time and it shoud be right. We'll see.............

But, I am tired. I don't think I have recovered from the trip home. We didn't get in till 2 am Monday morning and I had to be at work at 8:30! You'll see why when I get that day by day post done!

No comments: