Friday, September 26, 2008

Interior Pool Door open--Check Door (beeeep!)

Well, I am in Deep Creek, Maryland as I post this! How cool is that? I went to Dave's blog and posted comments, then signed into my own blog. With this whirlwind month we are having, I haven't had much time for blogging, and when I did, I was just too tired. When you are on the go every single weekend, you have to make sure the Laundry is done during the week, the house is straightened up, and that you have all your ducks in a row for the next trip.

The house we stay in down here is awesome. I will post pictures when I get home. I can't connect to this computer, as I didn't bring my USB cable for the camera with me.
The house has a huge great room, awesome kitchen and family room, 13 bedrooms, a game loft, laundry room and indoor swimming pool! AS a safety feature for people who rent this house that have children, an alarm sounds when you open the door to go into the pool room. In years past, it was just this annoying, loud beep. Not any more. Now its a digitally recorded women's voice that slowly, but loudly says "Interior Pool Door Open. Check Door" Then it makes a loud beep for a couple of seconds. And it repeats over and over and over until you hit the button next to the door. There is access to the pool from outside on the driveway too. 3 sliding glass doors. The dialogue changes to exterior door. If both are open, it alternates the messages followed by the beep. I hope I am spelling everything correctly and making sense, as I've had a lot to drink. Gorilla Juice. 1 part each of vodka and blue curacao and 2 to 2 1/2 parts each of pineapple and orange juice. Kicks you in the ass, but no hangover. Ever. Great stuff!

Well, it's going on 11 and I am tipsy and sleepy. Larry the cable guy is on tv. Maybe I'll watch him for a while and go to bed.........

No comments: