Monday, January 21, 2008

He's Heee-eeeere

Henry Micheal was born today, January 21, 2008 at 11:05 a.m. He is 19" long and weighed in at 6 lbs. 14 oz.! Since his father's name is Henry, and I just can't see naming this baby Henry, I am going to call him T.C. for Too Cute! Henry is too old fashioned a name for my taste.

Pap-pap, The new big brother, Jordan and T.C.




Mom and new baby. Her blood pressure is out of whack, but baby is fine and dandy!





Dad and namesake. I am glad that they gave him Dean's middle name for his middle name.



And a close up. Granny was holding him here.

So, that's our new grandson. Sara is nursing him, but I don't know for how long. She tried nursing with Jordan, but he wouldn't latch on + he was lactose intolerant. Hopefully she will have more success this time 'round. I hope for her sake, it's the last time 'round. Two kids is enough.

Jordan had his first overnite stay with us at 2 weeks old. If she is successful at nursing this one, it may be a while longer before I can get my hands on him................

But he is a beautiful baby. And healthy with all his fingers and toes. While we were at the hospital this evening, he had hiccups, sneezed and made a good poop that I got to clean up. It's fun to be the Nani.

No comments: