Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I know, I know

Yes, I know I said that once a week for posting is realistic and I haven't even done that lately. It's Christmas time and we have been busy, busy, busy. By the time we are done doing whatever chore or errands, or preparing and going to whatever social event, it's late and I don't feel like posting.
Today is my last day of work. We are off until the 5th of January! i have caught a cold, so I am going to just kick back and relax as much as possible during that time. Dean and I are planning to take in a movie. I want to see Valkyre or however that new Tom Cruise movie about the WWII Hitler think is spelled. I have always been intrigued by that period of American History. I think because my dad was a WWII vet. He was in Hawaii, but not at the time of the Pearl Harbor attack. I think he was somewhere in Asia too, but not real sure on that detail.
Other than this cold thing, things are good here in W.M, PA. Nick is staying with us and that is going sooooo well. His car died so I/we have been taking him back and forth to work when we can. Other wise, he stays at his friend's house cause it's closer to work and easier for him to catch a bus.
I will catch you up on all the other stuff later. Work, parties, bowling, shopping and junk. Like I said, I am off for almost 2 weeks. I should have time to post........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad things are going well with Nick. Everyone needs a place to call "home". Happy New Year to all and love, Darlene